Sponsored by the Fort Wayne Metro USBC
The most prestigious tournament the Fort Wayne Metro USBC holds, will be in it’s 35th year. Enter today and experience the challenge.
NO WALK-IN ENTRIES
Online Sign-Up Deadline is May 2 @ Midnight
Normal Deadline is May 3 @ 12:01pm
Qualifying: Monday, May 6 @ 6:30pm
Finals: Tuesday, May 7 @ 6:30pm
Cost: $50 per entry
Where: Thunderbowl #1
Masters Tournament Rules
- USBC certified.
- The decision of the tournament director shall be final unless an appeal is made in accordance with USBC Rule 329. Also USBC Rule 303 (Right to refuse entry) will be in effect.
- One re-rack per game allowed.
- Tournament is scratch. All USBC rules are enforced.
- At least 1 in 5 will cash.
- Cut will be made to the top 24 or 32 players depending on number of entries.If there are 150 entries, cut will be made to the top 32 players. Tournament brackets to be determined by Tournament Manager.
- Open only to current FW Metro USBC members. No unattached cards. Entrants must have a FWBA/WBA average of 12 games or more in the 2018- 2019 season as of May 3, 2019. Substitute bowler allowed if original bowler confirms entry.
- Four (4) game qualifier.
- Alternate player will be asked to return for the second night in case a player who qualifies cannot continue.
- Lanes will be available for practice at 6:15 p.m.
- Bowlers will draw for lane assignments at time of check-in.
- In Case of a tie in qualifying round for last place an additional tenth frame will be bowled to determine final spot.
- NO WALK-IN ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.