Ft. Wayne USBC WBA Women’s Classic
Special Sponsorship $$ for Prize Lists!
2 Divisions, 2 Champs, 2 Nights of Fun
Entry Deadline: Wednesday MAY 9 @ NOON
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO AND MAIL TO:
Fort Wayne USBC WBA
6337 Constitution Drive
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
- ALL PRIZE FEES RETURNED 100% IN PRIZE LIST
- Free Food And Refreshments After Qualifying Round For All Entrants
- Special Sponsorship $$ for Prize Lists
- USBC Certified Tournament.
- The decision of the tournament director shall be final unless an appeal is made in accordance with USBC Rule 329.
- One re-rack per game allowed.
- Tournament will have a handicap division and scratch division. Handicap for players will be 90% of their average from 200. Bowlers will declare whether they want handicap or scratch, cannot enter both. All USBC rules are enforced. The 10 pin rule will be in effect. Any bowler having an average 10 pins higher than last
year’s 2016-17 yearbook average as of May 9,2018 must declare the higher average. 21 game minimum.
- At least 1 in 5 will cash.
- Total entries per division will determine what cut will be made for second night. Tourney seeding, top 2 from each bracket will advance. Match play will consist of two game matches with top two winners in each bracket advancing until we to the top four. The final four will roll off one game to get to final two who will roll one game for Championship.
- Open to all USBC Indiana women members. Entrants must have an USBC Certified average of 21 games or
more from 2016-2017 or a minimum 12 game 2017-2018 current average of May 9, 2018. Non-Fort Wayne Women’s Bowling Association members must supply average verification at time of entry.
- Four (4) game qualifier.
- Each bowler may enter only once.
- Lanes will be available for practice at 11:45 am 1st day and 12:45 pm 2nd day
- Players will draw for lane assignments at check-in.
- Bowlers are responsible for verifying their average, whether submitted by the bowler, the team captain or others. If the submitted average is lower than required and results in a lower classification or more handicap, the bowler’s score is disqualified. If submitted average is higher than required, prize winnings will be based on the submitted average.