Certified by United States Bowling Congress
Sponsored by Fort Wayne Metro USBC & Thunderbowl #1
WHERE: Thunderbowl #1
WHAT: 9-pin no tap mixed doubles
COST: $40 per couple
Saturday, Oct 20 @ 2pm
Sunday, Oct 21 @ 11am
Sunday, Oct 21 @ 2pm
CHECK IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED SHIFT TIME
- Bowl 3 Games, Certified by United States Bowling Congress
- 100% Team Handicap from 400
- 1st Place $250 (based on 135 entries)
- All Prize Money Returned 100% in Prize List
- Sponsored by Fort Wayne Metro USBC & Thunderbowl #1
- FREE Frankenstein Fingers, Witches Stew and Grog, & Pretty Poison Punch
- This is a Mixed Doubles Tournament, 1 man and 1 woman, open to all sanctioned bowlers.
- The tournament will be mixed doubles (3) games only. Multiple participation shall be allowed by changing 1 person on team. Ten bowlers per lane, if practical.
- Bowlers must present USBC membership cards.
- Entrants will use their highest USBC sanctioned league average based on a minimum of 21 games of 2017-2018 season. If there is no average last year, use highest current average as of time of bowling minimum of 12 games. All others will bowl scratch – Women 165, and Men 175. When the previous season’s average is used, and at time of bowling an entrant has a current average for 21 or more games that is 10 pins or more higher than the prior season’s average, the current average must be used. No Composite Averages accepted.
- Handicap will be 100% of the difference between the combined averages (women + man) and 400.
- Any bowler who reports a lower average than required or who fails to report a prize of $600.00 or more in the previous 12 months, shall forfeit tournament entry fees and prize winnings. Participants should familiarize themselves with the new rerating requirements of USBC Rule 319D. This will apply to all entrants.
- Bowlers are responsible for verifying their own average, whether submitted by the bowler, or others. If the submitted average is lower than required and results in a lower classification or more handicap, the bowler’s score is disqualified. If the submitted average is higher than required, prize winnings will be based on the submitted average.
- All prize money will be returned 100% in prize list. Ratio of prizes shall not be less than 1 prize for each 5 entries.
- NO-TAP – all 9 pin counts on first ball scored as a strike – all other leaves scored as usual.
- Entry fees must accompany entry. Your first choice will be given unless otherwise notified.
- Upon request, bowlers will provide Average Verification.
- USBC rules will apply.
- Automatic scorers will be used as the official score sheet. Bowlers will certify their score as being correct at the completion of each game. This will be the only opportunity to correct any scoring error.
- USBC Rule 303 will be in effect. (Right to refuse entry).