Senior Doubles Tournament
Certified by the United States Bowling Congress
** ONLINE Entry deadline is Friday, March 9 @ midnight **
** Walk-ins available ONLY if checked in 30 mins prior to shift start **
PLACE: Eagles Lanes
Fri, Mar 16 @ 1pm
Sat, Mar 17 @ 1pm
Sun, Mar 18 @ 10am & 1pm
* First Choice will be given unless notified otherwise
WHAT: open to all USBC sanctioned bowlers over the age of 50
Make Checks Payable to:
Fort Wayne Bowling Association
6337 Constitution Drive
FORT WAYNE, IN 46804
- Class “A” Division: Combined Age 100-120
- Class “B” Division: Combined Age 121 & Higher
- Separate Prize List For Each Division
- Prize Fees will be returned 100% in prizes 1:5
- This is a doubles event open to all USBC sanctioned bowlers over the age of 50
- Bowlers must have reached their 50th birthday before the start of the tournament
- There are separate divisions based on the combined age of both bowlers.
Division “A” will be 100-120. Division “B” will be 121 & Higher
- Handicap will be 90% of the difference between the combined averages and 420
- This is a doubles event. You will bowl 3 games. You may participate multiple times. Must have a different partner each time. Walk-ins allowed ONLY if checked in 30 minutes prior to shift start. Online entry deadline is midnight Friday, March 9th, 2018.
- Entrants will use their highest USBC sanctioned league average based on minimum of 21 games of the 2016-17 season. If bowler has no 2016-2017 average, current average as of March 1, 2018 will be used (12 game minimum)
- The 10 pin rule based on 21 games will apply (USBC Rule # 319A), as well as average verification. If no average men will use 185 and the women a 165. USBC Rule #303 (Right to refuse entry) will be in effect.
- Failure to use correct average shall disqualify score if submitted average is lower than correct average resulting in a higher handicap. However, corrections may be permitted before the completion of the first game.
- All prize monies will be returned 100% on a minimum of 1 in 4 ratio. Cash prizes will be awarded in each division for handicap total scores.
- Make checks or money orders payable to : Fort Wayne USBC BA
- Automatic scorers will be used as the official scoresheet. Bowlers will verify their scores at the completion of each game.
- USBC rules will apply in all remaining situations.