Sponsored by the Fort Wayne Bowling Association
The most prestigious tournament the Fort Wayne Bowling Association holds, will be in it’s 34th year. Enter today and experience the challenge. USBC certified.
ONLINE SIGN-UP DEADLINE: April 26 @ Midnight
MAIL-IN SIGN-UP DEADLINE: April 28 @ Noon
NO WALK-IN ENTRIES
PLACE: Thunder Bowl #1
QUALIFYING ROUND: Tuesday, May 1 @ 6:30pm
FINAL ROUND: Wednesday, May 2 @ 6:30pm
- Practice starts at 6:15
- All prize fee returned
- NO WALK-IN ENTRIES!
Make Checks Payable & Mail to:
Fort Wayne USBC BA
6337 Constitution Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- USBC certified.
- The decision of the tournament director shall be final unless an appeal is made in accordance with USBC Rule 329. Also USBC Rule 303 (Right to refuse entry) will be in effect.
- One re-rack per game allowed.
- Tournament is scratch. All USBC rules are enforced.
- At least 1 in 5 will cash.
- Cut will be made to the top 24 or 32 players depending on number of entries. If there are 150 entries, cut will be made to the top 32 players. Tournament brackets to be determined by Tournament Manager.
- Open only to current FW USBC BA members. No unattached cards. Entrants must have a FWBA/WBA average of 12 games or more in the 2017- 2018 season as of April 28, 2018. Substitute bowler allowed if original bowler confirms entry.
- Four (4) game qualifier.
- Alternate player will be asked to return for the second night in case a player who qualifies cannot continue.
- Lanes will be available for practice at 6:15 p.m.
- Bowlers will draw for lane assignments at time of check-in.
- In Case of a tie in qualifying round for last place an additional tenth frame will be bowled to determine final spot.
- NO WALK-IN ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.